Information is the strength of any kingdom. This is an axiom that will continue to hold until no one needs to know ‘what’ in a particular subject of interest any more. And do you think such time could come? There will always be quest for information and there supposed be no higher demand of information on any subject matter by any great mind than in careers which are the primary beats of these unique and specialised outfits – justCAREERS Newspaper-magazine and justCAREERS Radio Int’l. We have brought to you information you need to promote or/and transform your career status and so we mean it.
The Newspaper-Magazine is proposed to be a world class periodical from the stable of The Levels Media Communications (TLMC). It is uniquely designed and professionally packaged to meet different challenging issues on various careers ranging from Academics to Agriculture; Sports; Experimental Science & ICT; Vocations; Innovations & Entrepreneurship; and to Productions/Manufacturing.
All these shall be captured in variants under different educative columns of the Newspaper on every fortnight (i.e. twice every month) of our production; hence it serves as basic navigating journal as far as Careers are concerned and of course an eye opener to numerous students in secondary schools and higher institutions of learning who might want to choose right in place of careers.
SOME UNIQUE FEATURES OF THE PUBLICATION
- An all-encompassing career journal that caters for students, farmers, sports men & women, entrepreneurs, professionals, artisans/vocational folks, products and services for Careers and business optimisation.
- Careers clinic and professional orientations on different subject matters critically and analytically taken care of by the newspaper per edition.
- An authoritative resource documentary medium and information platform for secondary school’s students on academic aids, tertiary institutions’ admission procedures, choice of careers and relevance to the labour markets with special
in-school academic placement tests.
- The main directory and basic navigating journal in the world of careers for the tertiary institutions’ students, professionals and researchers.
- A unique resource platform to showcase ideated concepts for career and business purposes; hence a basic instructional material and treasury for good wealth creation.
- A special pathway to achieving individuals’ dream careers in different professions, sports, entertainment, ICT, Science & Technology, etc.
- Gives special concentration on the development of careers in sports right from the grassroots through different approaches among our partner schools and individuals which shall surely culminate in new-breed professional sportsmen and women.
- Employment for all by all explored alongside Corpers (NYSC Corp members) Empowerment Scheme and Career Aids (CESCA).
- A career oriented newspaper that offers free job link opportunities to the readership with a whole column specially created to giving real detailed information on available jobs and juicy careers opportunities from different organizations, both within and outside the country. Free publication of CV’s for public showcase and attention of reputable employers also offered.
justCAREERS’ SUBSCRIBERS’ BENEFITS
- Absolutely FREE entry and participation in our structured and world-class Academic Standard Activities (ASA) under the aegis of our Project Academics.
- Nigerian Academic Hallmark Examination (NAHE –south west). All partner-schools are eligible to present all consistent student subscribers (with required justCAREERS coupons) for this standard examinations in Science, Art and Commercial (Social Science) without any registration fee! The first three highest graded schools are awarded with the sum of #500,000, #250,000 and #125,000 respectively while each school from fourth to tenth positions claws away with #75,000.00 to start with. Also, outstanding schools and students are showcased on our platform (Newspaper, online Radio, Websites, etc.) and other media outfits which are good means to leverage on to be accorded with different honours and assistance.
- Renaissance Inter-school Debates and Essay Writing (RISDEW – South-west).
Only opened to all partner-schools for FREE also!
- Each edition of justCAREERS Newspaper-magazine shall be carrying brochure and admission to higher institutions’ Procedures.
- Absolutely FREE entry and participation in our structured and world-class Extra-Curricular Activities (ECA).
- National Sports Renaissance Competitions (NASREC – South-West).
We launch out this with under 16 football competitions among the partner-schools ONLY; no registration fee is required as usual! Only students with appropriate VOP coupons (Value of Purchases), both male and female, are eligible to participate in this first of its kind competition which registration commences six (6) months after the maiden edition by God’s grace. Any eligible school can present both male and female teams (22 members per team) for these bi-genders competitions as both boys and girls will have their competitions separately and simultaneously! The competitions are tagged jC U16 West Nigerian Cup (JC U16 WNC) – male and female. The prizes attached to each cup are same as those with NAHE in item 1.1 above and are meant for both male and female teams each.
We are proud to make a note here that our sports activities, especially the football aspect, are coordinated/supervised by the Nigerian respected sports maestro, Chief AdegboyeOnigbinde, former Nigerian Super Eagles’ Chief Coach! So, you can be sure of a world-class sports activities!
- Also under this ECA, we will introduce the first of its kind Project Students’ Films (PSF) where some acting talents will definitely be showcased among the secondary school students alongside some tertiary institutions’ students; of course the audition only applicable to our loyal subscribers. First of its kind Project Students’ Orchestra (PSO) where choral music are formed and sung solely by students who are loyal to our brand, is also introduced.
Both the films and the chorales are produced and promoted by TLMC and justCAREERS, NIGERIA outfits, thus introducing new breed of artists in the entertainment world and promoting the concepts for sustainable careers.
- Experimental Science and ICT Vocational Competitions (ESIVOC). Students are engaged in practical Science and Technology vocational experiments as learnt from school and skillfully acquired by selves. It is going to be a kind of exhibition and competition which will likewise culminate in showcase of some science gurus at the grassroots. These are also opened to all partner-schools FREE!
- Also, concepts like Best Readers Benefits (BRB), Best Buying Secondary Schools (BBSS), Private School Teachers Empowerment Scheme (PRISTES),etc are in stock as benefits.
N.B: PLEASE BE REMINDED THAT THE ONLY PASSPORT TO ACCESS ALL THE AVAILABLE BENEFITS AND OFFERS STATED AT TLMC ANDjustCAREERS, NIGERIA IS YOUR VOP (VALUE OF PURCHASES) WHICH IS MEASURED BY THE REQUIRED NUMBER OF justCAREERS COUPONS FOR EACH OFFER OR COMPETITION. ALSO NOTE THIS THAT 40% QUESTIONS/MARKS OF ANY OF OUR ACADEMIC COMPETITIONS SHALL BE BASED ON THE CONTENTS OF THE PREVIOUS EDITIONS OF THE justCAREERSNEWSPAPER-MAGAZINE AS CONTINUOUS ASSESSMENT (C.A), HOWEVER AS DULY PRE-INFORMED.