About justCAREERS, Nigeria
“justCAREERS, NIGERIA has not only come to showcase people with different innovative ideas and potentials in different fields and vocations but has also come with a lot of career creations via different projects (Careers Promotional Schemes, CAPS) which will eventually serve as means of Empowerment For All By All, EFABA”.
- The information your career needs
Information is the strength of any kingdom.This is an axiom that will continue to hold until no one needs to know ‘what’ in a particular subject of interest any more. And do you think such time could come?There will always be quest for information and there supposed be no higher demand of information on any subject matter by any great mind than in careers which are the primary beats of these unique and specialised outfits – justCAREERS Newspaper-magazine and justCAREERS Radio Int’l. We have brought to you information you need to promote or/and transform your career status and so we mean it.
The Newspaper-Magazine is proposed to be a world class periodical from the stable of The Levels Media Communications (TLMC). It is uniquely designed and professionally packaged to meet different challenging issues on various careers ranging from Academics to Agriculture; Sports; Experimental Science & ICT;Vocations;Innovations &Entrepreneurship and to Productions/Manufacturing. All these shall be captured in variants under different educative columns of the Newspaper on every fortnight (i.e. twice every month) of our production; hence it serves as basic navigating journal as far as Careers are concerned and of course an eye opener to numerous students in secondary schools and higher institutions of learning who might want to choose right in place of careers.
- No more careers dormancy; no more fallow ideas!
The era of sleeping careers is gone; the period of hibernating ideas has lapsed! You can henceforth be proud of your chosen career, job, work or vocation; whether such is counted among the “noble careers” or not; as long as you believe in it and proud of it. We have come to place value on as many things as are called careers with no discrimination as long as they are legal and godly. Gone are going to be the days of ignorant saying that “irrelevant as nonentity are those with ideas without money” but here we are going to prove that ideas rule the world! Hence our corporate slogan – promoting your chosen careers, transforming your fallow ideas!At justCAREERS, Nigeria, you stand to win with us in place of careers as we re-define careers and make all head knowledge and academic consumptions digestive, operational and expressive in the labour market.
- Students matters
As justCAREERS, Nigeria promises to serve as the basic platform to connecting the teeming youths population on careers prospects, likewise it shall serve as an intermediary between Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB (a Nigerian based tertiary institutions’ examination body)/different higher institutions of learning and all the admission seekers into the higher institutions. It shall also serve as a link between students at all levels and the relevant stakeholders in the field of education on all the relevant information needed. The newspaper especially, would help to fill the vacuum which might have been created by the recent cancellation of hardcopy brochure (in Nigeria) because all the relevant admission information and courses requirements as related to different tertiary institutions would be practically sourced for with the aid of JAMB and institutions concerned and have them printed on pages of this publication and shall also be broadcast on our global onlineradio sequentially in different editions.
To be the ultimate hallmark for different careers, products and services; serving as the main hub in the business/career world and unequalled information platform for the desired levels and profitability; leading in the global vanguard for unemployment eradication through different innovative and professional solution-driven mechanisms which are focused on creating employment for all by all.
Passionately creating result-oriented platforms for individuals and organisations that engage in our products or/and services; making sure they maintain a continuous growth with proportional level of profitability in the business/career world; and logically making concerted efforts to implement by different pragmatic means the ultimate goal of creating employment for all by all among our brand partners.
- TLMC Core Values:
We subsist and pride ourselves at TLMC on the core values of passion, creativity, innovation, forte, confidence and forthrightness; the dovetailing qualities that inform our drive.
We hold as a guiding principle and driving force at TLMC and justCAREERS, Nigeria, a philosophy that keeps us going to achieving any feat no matter unachievable it looks;that something starts from somewhere, sometime, somehow and by somebody. We simply refer to this personalised philosophy at TLMC&justCAREERS, Nigeriaas “5 somes of innovation”.
Information is the strength of any kingdom. This is an axiom that will continue to hold until no one needs to know ‘what’ in a particular subject of interest any more. And do you think such time could come? There will always be quest for information and there supposed be no higher demand of information on any subject matter by any great mind than in careers which are the primary beats of these unique and specialised outfits – justCAREERS Newspaper-magazine and justCAREERS Radio Int’l. We have brought to you information you need to promote or/and transform your career status and so we mean it.
The Newspaper-Magazine is proposed to be a world class periodical from the stable of The Levels Media Communications (TLMC). It is uniquely designed and professionally packaged to meet different challenging issues on various careers ranging from Academics to Agriculture; Sports; Experimental Science & ICT; Vocations; Innovations & Entrepreneurship; and to Productions/Manufacturing.
All these shall be captured in variants under different educative columns of the Newspaper on every fortnight (i.e. twice every month) of our production; hence it serves as basic navigating journal as far as Careers are concerned and of course an eye opener to numerous students in secondary schools and higher institutions of learning who might want to choose right in place of careers.
SOME UNIQUE FEATURES OF THE PUBLICATION
- An all-encompassing career journal that caters for students, farmers, sports men & women, entrepreneurs, professionals, artisans/vocational folks, products and services for Careers and business optimisation.
- Careers clinic and professional orientations on different subject matters critically and analytically taken care of by the newspaper per edition.
- An authoritative resource documentary medium and information platform for secondary school’s students on academic aids, tertiary institutions’ admission procedures, choice of careers and relevance to the labour markets with special
in-school academic placement tests.
- The main directory and basic navigating journal in the world of careers for the tertiary institutions’ students, professionals and researchers.
- A unique resource platform to showcase ideated concepts for career and business purposes; hence a basic instructional material and treasury for good wealth creation.
- A special pathway to achieving individuals’ dream careers in different professions, sports, entertainment, ICT, Science & Technology, etc.
- Gives special concentration on the development of careers in sports right from the grassroots through different approaches among our partner schools and individuals which shall surely culminate in new-breed professional sportsmen and women.
- Employment for all by all explored alongside Corpers (NYSC Corp members) Empowerment Scheme and Career Aids (CESCA).
- A career oriented newspaper that offers free job link opportunities to the readership with a whole column specially created to giving real detailed information on available jobs and juicy careers opportunities from different organizations, both within and outside the country. Free publication of CV’s for public showcase and attention of reputable employers also offered.
justCAREERS’ SUBSCRIBERS’ BENEFITS
- Absolutely FREE entry and participation in our structured and world-class Academic Standard Activities (ASA) under the aegis of our Project Academics.
- Nigerian Academic Hallmark Examination (NAHE –south west). All partner-schools are eligible to present all consistent student subscribers (with required justCAREERS coupons) for this standard examinations in Science, Art and Commercial (Social Science) without any registration fee! The first three highest graded schools are awarded with the sum of #500,000, #250,000 and #125,000 respectively while each school from fourth to tenth positions claws away with #75,000.00 to start with. Also, outstanding schools and students are showcased on our platform (Newspaper, online Radio, Websites, etc.) and other media outfits which are good means to leverage on to be accorded with different honours and assistance.
- Renaissance Inter-school Debates and Essay Writing (RISDEW – South-west).
Only opened to all partner-schools for FREE also!
- Each edition of justCAREERS Newspaper-magazine shall be carrying brochure and admission to higher institutions’ Procedures.
- Absolutely FREE entry and participation in our structured and world-class Extra-Curricular Activities (ECA).
- National Sports Renaissance Competitions (NASREC – South-West).
We launch out this with under 16 football competitions among the partner-schools ONLY; no registration fee is required as usual! Only students with appropriate VOP coupons (Value of Purchases), both male and female, are eligible to participate in this first of its kind competition which registration commences six (6) months after the maiden edition by God’s grace. Any eligible school can present both male and female teams (22 members per team) for these bi-genders competitions as both boys and girls will have their competitions separately and simultaneously! The competitions are tagged jC U16 West Nigerian Cup (JC U16 WNC) – male and female. The prizes attached to each cup are same as those with NAHE in item 1.1 above and are meant for both male and female teams each.
We are proud to make a note here that our sports activities, especially the football aspect, are coordinated/supervised by the Nigerian respected sports maestro, Chief AdegboyeOnigbinde, former Nigerian Super Eagles’ Chief Coach! So, you can be sure of a world-class sports activities!
- Also under this ECA, we will introduce the first of its kind Project Students’ Films (PSF) where some acting talents will definitely be showcased among the secondary school students alongside some tertiary institutions’ students; of course the audition only applicable to our loyal subscribers. First of its kind Project Students’ Orchestra (PSO) where choral music are formed and sung solely by students who are loyal to our brand, is also introduced.
Both the films and the chorales are produced and promoted by TLMC and justCAREERS, NIGERIA outfits, thus introducing new breed of artists in the entertainment world and promoting the concepts for sustainable careers.
- Experimental Science and ICT Vocational Competitions (ESIVOC). Students are engaged in practical Science and Technology vocational experiments as learnt from school and skillfully acquired by selves. It is going to be a kind of exhibition and competition which will likewise culminate in showcase of some science gurus at the grassroots. These are also opened to all partner-schools FREE!
- Also, concepts like Best Readers Benefits (BRB), Best Buying Secondary Schools (BBSS), Private School Teachers Empowerment Scheme (PRISTES),etc are in stock as benefits.
N.B: PLEASE BE REMINDED THAT THE ONLY PASSPORT TO ACCESS ALL THE AVAILABLE BENEFITS AND OFFERS STATED AT TLMC ANDjustCAREERS, NIGERIA IS YOUR VOP (VALUE OF PURCHASES) WHICH IS MEASURED BY THE REQUIRED NUMBER OF justCAREERS COUPONS FOR EACH OFFER OR COMPETITION. ALSO NOTE THIS THAT 40% QUESTIONS/MARKS OF ANY OF OUR ACADEMIC COMPETITIONS SHALL BE BASED ON THE CONTENTS OF THE PREVIOUS EDITIONS OF THE justCAREERSNEWSPAPER-MAGAZINE AS CONTINUOUS ASSESSMENT (C.A), HOWEVER AS DULY PRE-INFORMED.